Pages

Sunday, April 28, 2013

BEAD SOUP PARTY THIRD REVEAL FAVES!!

If you have come to see my Bead Soup Jewelry reveal just click on the picture above.
 
 
Firstly, I had an unofficial contest for my own jewelry to find the most popular piece that I created. My "Spring" bangle bracelet is the winner! Here it is:
 


 
I finally visited all the blogs and websites that had jewelry reveals in this third session. Wow! There were soooo many beautiful pieces. Some pictures could not be copied so I had to leave some wonderful jewelry out of this list.
I hope you enjoyed my picks.  All the jewelry was fantastic! Thank you for coming. Which one is your favorite??

KATHY STEMKE

 
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, Kathy! You picked SO MANY great pieces - all unique and beautiful!! Great job on your part!! I'm still hopping through the blog party! Thank You for including my earrings! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have great taste Kathy... I love your selections! Thank you for including my bracelet in with them :)

    ReplyDelete