Pages

Monday, July 1, 2013

Ta Ta Ta Dah!! Introducing My First Bridal Button Necklace!

Ta Ta Ta Dah!! Introducing My First Bridal Button Necklace! What do you think? I love it!
 
These are white, off white and crystal vintage buttons with just a few lavender beauties mixed in. I could see a bouquet of flowers that mimics these colors, can't you?
 

 Instead of chain, I added lovely buttons that lead to a ribbon closure in the back of the neck that can be adjusted to any length the bride desires.




Here's a close up of the focal buttons full of texture and sparkle!
 

 

1 comment:

  1. Loving your blog!
    Actually coming around and think that article is definitely gorgeous!
    Make your relationship official with an alluring piece of jewellery. Diamonds and gold are creatively united to attract the light and command her attention. This collection perfectly captures the glorious wonder of a lifetime of love
    We in GS Diamonds now having huge Easter Sale on Engagement Rings!

    Also, I am a blogger with topics as
    engagement rings,
    oval engagement rings,
    emerald cut diamond ring ,
    solitaire ring,
    Also, I am a blogger with topics as
    round engagement rings,
    diamond engagement rings

    ReplyDelete