Pages

Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Steampunk Hats Galore!!

 
With the farmers market over for this year and my jewelry displayed in several stores, (Ann Peden's Jewelry of Watkinsville, Cillies of Athens and Sailor Studios in Monroe) I have had time to create some steampunk hats. What fun!!! Here they are!

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
The great news is that the first two hats have already sold from my etsy shop!! The last top hat and the three ladies hats are still available.
 
But don't worry...I'm already planning to make more top hats. Stay tuned!


 
For more unique designs, please go to my shop: https://www.etsy.com/shop/SteampunkEarthstones
 
Don't forget to take advantage of my holiday sale of 15% off anything with code at checkout: HOLIDAY2014
 

1 comment:

  1. I wonder if such hats are still worn or if they are collectible?
    My husband gave me a very strange vintage oval engagement rings and I thought that I would not wear it, because it does not look like ordinary rings, but then I realized that with such rings I would be special.

    ReplyDelete