Pages

Sunday, March 31, 2013

Check Out these Fabulous Bead Soup Favs!

I had the time of my life surfing 161 jewelry artist's blogs in the last two days. One piece was more beautiful than another!! I was like a dry sponge soaking in as much knowledge as I could. Some artists even shared thier design process with us. Some drew sketches while others let the beads speak to them. It was a real eye opener for me to realize how many skills I need to conquer in the future.

If you want to go on a similar adventure, hop over to Lori Anderson's blog (The founder of Bead Soup Party) for a list of links to the reveals.

 http://lorianderson-beadsoupblogparty.blogspot.com/

There are two more reveals.
April 13th
April 20th My jewelry will be revealed on this day!

These are only SOME of my favorite pieces. Several pictures didn't copy for me so I had to leave them out??? Enjoy!






 
 
 

17 comments:

  1. It is a great adventure to go on. Some of your favorites are mine also. My partner's bracelet is featured here also.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great Kathy. I couldn't get all the designs to copy for me so I had to leave some out.
      kathy

      Delete
  2. So honored to be included in your favorite! Mahalo!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fascinating array of exquisite jewelry Kathy. I can see why you're so excited about these beading creations; they fit your artistic sensibilities.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you and I have similar taste. So many of your faves are also my faves. Thank you so much for including my pieces in this blog post. I'm honored to be among such fabulous creations.

    BTW, I love your watercolor background. It's awesome!

    Off to find the link to follow your blog. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You've picked some great pieces to feature!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely! The best of luck to you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for coming Nancy. Jewelry making is addictive!
      kathy

      Delete
  7. Thank you so much for posting this! I am about halfway through the First Reveal (slow internet + computer problems = slow blog hopping)... it's so fun seeing some of the things I haven't gotten to yet! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It took a lot longer than I thought it would to hop through the list. But each stop was a learning experience for me. I loved it. Can't wait till the next reveal!!!

      Delete
  8. Ill be waiting for your reveal!!!!

    ReplyDelete