Pages

Saturday, March 29, 2014

Here's my Bead Soup from Lori Bergmann!!

Lori majored in Visual Art and was a graphic designer before she discovered scrapbooking in 1998, won the first Creating Keepsakes Hall of Fame contest, and was blessed to have it quickly turn into a successful career as a freelance designer with over 400 projects published in numerous books and magazines such as Better Homes and Gardens, Paper Crafts, Bead Trends, The Flow, and Bead Style (formerly Bead Unique).  She likes to experiment and use a wide variety of artistic mediums and techniques in her work. She has written a book on Creative Painting, teaches workshops, and designs and consults for several companies.  She's currently "obsessed" with making her own handmade glass beads and metal clay charms, and incorporating them into her gorgeous jewelry designs.

I was fortunate to get Lori as my bead soup partner. The soup she sent me is all I ever dreamed of!! She made everything you see below!!!  She is soooo talented. We love the same color combinations and metals. I feel like I died and went to heaven. Thanks, Lori.


Here are her links etc...

www.LoriBergmann.blogspot.com  
https://www.facebook.com/LoriBDesign
https://www.etsy.com/shop/LoriBergmann

Check out her creations today. You'll be glad you did.

No comments:

Post a Comment