Pages

Tuesday, March 4, 2014

The Color of Dreams Blog Hop

 
The Design Challenge:

Each participating artist will be given an orphan/ooak bead created by artist Patricia Handschuh of The Color of Dreams Boutique to design with. We simply create with the bead we receive and show our dreams with our jewelry design!
 
We can share a dream that has come true, one we're working on now, or one we hope for in the future. The one goal of the hop: we'll focus on our dreams as entirely possible, with the idea, "If we can dream it, we can achieve it."
 
I'm sooooo excited to be part of this amazing blog hop. I can't wait to receive my beads and start the creative process. Wish me luck!
 
PS: My FRIST jewelry show was an enormous success. I sold lots of steampunk jewelry, some wire wrapped gemstones and several of my picture books. I met amazing people!!!!


3 comments:

  1. Yay on your show! I have my first one at the end of the month and I am not even close to ready.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kathy, thank you for sharing our blog hop! What a lovely post. So glad you are creating with us, and I look forward to another one of your beautiful jewelry designs! :)

    Rita

    ReplyDelete